Facility Admission Criteria
1. 16 years of age or older (*except as noted).
2. Diagnosed vocational disability.
3. Reasonable likelihood to benefit from ODC programming.
4. Free of behaviors which are a threat to the safety of others or themselves.
5. A desire to participate.
6. Potential to perform productive work.
7. Social Security Number and picture identification (Driver’s License/State Identification Card).
8. Capable of getting to and from work.
9. Identified financial sponsor.
10. Current medical, psychological, social, criminal and vocational histories.
11. Mental health is stabilized and medication is taken appropriately.
12. Must pass criminal background check.
Downloadable Forms for your convenience
Program Referral Form (For use by Vocational Rehabilitation, County Services, and ODC only)
IPS Referral (For use by Individual Placement and Support staff only)