ODC’s HTC Program focuses on developing the skills of each person to achieve independence, productivity and community inclusion. Services throughout the HTC Program include Work Orientation, Work Activity Training, Community Orientation and Personal Habit Development for Work and Personal Life.
ODC Divisions with HTC Programs:
Thief River Falls
Admission Criteria for Habilitation & Training Center/Waiver Consumers
- An identified funding source.
- Eighteen (18) years of age *
- Primary diagnosis of retardation or related condition
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Order of Selection for entry to ODC
- Home County receives references.
- First come, first served basis at ODC.
- No Admissions beyond each facilities licensed capacity.
- Division Coordinator/Program Specialist and or Lead HTC Instruction makes entry determination.
*Occasionally special programs may be designed, in conjunction with school districts, which would permit admission of individuals under 18 years of age. (Requires a variance by the State to admit anyone under 18 years old.)